Renewal
.:View Latest Reviews:.
  Jekku
Played for 1 month 2024-05-15
Classic Gamestyle with a new Client Server. First time to play with a smooth graphics because it has its own settings. The event is totally perfect! Every 1hr there's a guess the card which is accessible for everyone! And there's a pet system that will help you to loot. GM is open for the recommendation/suggestion to make the server better. But I think the only downside is the VIP system. But understandable since there's a lot of server accessible for each country so no delay. Overall perfect!
Rating: 98
Comment #1
Server
Stability: 10
Availability: 10
Community
Friendliness: 10
Eventfulness: 10
Game Masters
Helpfulness: 10
Game-play
Economy: 9
Guild Competition: 9
Class Balance: 10

CasualGamer2002
Played for less than 1 month 2024-05-15
Wow. I like the touch of the music selection on the login and also in the Main office/Inn. You can absolutely see that a lot of effort has been put in this project. Not too many customizations to start with, which is a plus for me as it brings in nostalgia. Pace of the game is just right, exp rate, drops rate is just right. I feel like I can just play for hours even at solo, it just takes me back to when I enjoyed ragnarok as a kid, I will most likely enjoy this server.
Rating: 92
Comment #2
Server
Stability: 9
Availability: 9
Community
Friendliness: 9
Eventfulness: 9
Game Masters
Helpfulness: 9
Game-play
Economy: 10

CasualGamer2002
Nothing about this server is old school. Prontera is customized and not even the original city. Inflation is at sky high, items cost billions or more?? Can't understand the economics, player trades are so expensive and it's not worth grinding for. Online rewards are generous in zenny but it only pushes the prices up, making it less in value. Can't play long enough on this, tried it and will move on to try another server. Not for me.
Rating: 53
Comment #3
Server
Stability: 8
Availability: 8
Community
Friendliness: 5
Eventfulness: 6
Game Masters
Availability: 5
Helpfulness: 5
Game-play
Economy: 1
Guild Competition: 5
Class Balance: 5
Owner's reply to this review:
2024-05-15
Thanks for trying. GL to the next.

Rainsacked77
Don't waste your time. This server is one hot fire dumpster. Admin put the server back into OBT because of his own issues he didn't tend to. Broken equipment, Money carrying over from BETA, OP consumable abuse, you name it. He knew about these issues, but yet, they remained. He is always emotional and unprofessional in discord if a player voices anything negative about his attitude or work to him, check for yourself. He apologizes often but doesn't do anything to avoid it next time. Shame
Rating: 25
Comment #4
Server
Stability: 1
Availability: 8
Community
Friendliness: 3
Eventfulness: 2
Game Masters
Friendliness: 1
Availability: 4
Helpfulness: 2
Game-play
Economy: 1
Guild Competition: 1
Class Balance: 2

Draylynn
Having a rough start, but I've tried a lot of servers recently that just felt severely unbalanced, cheaty or just plain broken. The community is great and the GM seems really invested, constantly fixing bugs with a good Discord ticket system for reports etc.
Rating: 88
Comment #5
Server
Stability: 8
Community
Game Masters
Game-play
Economy: 8
Guild Competition: 6
Class Balance: 6

wacoke123456
Just started but I already am loving it :) The costumes are so cool. The good thing about it too is it is very convenient and if you want something to relieve your stress I think this is really the best server.
Rating: 100
Comment #6
Server
Stability: 10
Community
Game Masters
Game-play
Economy: 10
Guild Competition: 10

Patria
Played for 9 months 2024-05-15
First time to write a review and so here it goes, my first impression on this server is very nostalgic. Items are RMS based, the only God item available is sleipnir which on my point of view is very interesting. Woe is very active diff. everyday from First Edition woe to Second Edition woe so guild members can formulate their strategy every day. No custom weapons which is VERY GOOD base on my opinion, and lastly no OP items. Keep up the good work and hopefully more updates to come. SHEEEEESHH!!!
Rating: 90
Comment #7
Server
Community
Game Masters
Helpfulness: 9
Game-play
Economy: 9
Class Balance: 9

ragnaplaya101
I thought this is will be good p.server but this server is not stable, don't waste time playing here. Another wipe is in coming and they keep on telling they will have their "GRAND LAUNCH". Read the previous reviews on this p.server and you will see the trend.
Rating: 38
Comment #8
Server
Stability: 1
Availability: 1
Community
Eventfulness: 1
Game Masters
Availability: 5
Helpfulness: 5
Game-play
Economy: 5
Guild Competition: 5
Class Balance: 5

bambi0622
Played for 3 months 2024-05-15
Very typical high rate server but with a very balance server. No need to be a donator to be competive just be active and hunt for items you can compete. Plus android apps is very handy to easily hunt and participate in events. Other players also very helpful. Not perfect server yet just like any server but developers are always active resolving issues that popular. Kudos to this server. Let's come and play.
Rating: 82
Comment #9
Server
Stability: 7
Community
Friendliness: 8
Game Masters
Game-play
Economy: 7
Guild Competition: 6
Class Balance: 8

mixmatch611
Played for 3 months 2024-05-15
It was refreshing to find a server who don't promote their donation items unlike those hungry server owners who keeps on making promos just for the players to donate. Having this Play to Win style of the game keeps the players in check, and I like how it is since most servers gives everything to players just to earn money. Kuddos to the Game Team!
Rating: 91
Comment #10
Server
Community
Game Masters